- 本站编辑：杭州洛工钣金有限公司发布日期：2019-09-24 12:22 浏览次数：
With the rapid development of industry and the increasing demand for high precision processing, the related precision processing technology has also been developed rapidly. Among them, precision laser cutting machine is more and more recognized in the market.
Precision laser cutting technology based on thin plate has high processing accuracy, fast speed, smooth cut, generally without follow-up processing; small heat affected zone, small deformation of plate; high processing accuracy, good repeatability, no damage to the material surface. At present, precision machining, PCB cutting, microelectronic circuit template precision cutting, glasses industry, jewelry industry applications more and more. So what are the characteristics of precision laser processing? Hangzhou Laser Cutting Factory will let you know:
Laser precision machining has the following remarkable characteristics:
(1) Wide range: laser precision processing has a wide range of objects, including almost all metal and non-metal materials; suitable for sintering, stamping, marking, cutting, welding, surface modification and chemical vapor deposition of materials. Electrolytic treatment can only deal with conductive materials, photochemical treatment can only deal with corrosive materials, while plasma treatment is difficult to deal with some high melting point materials.
(2) Accuracy and accuracy: Laser beams can be focused to smaller sizes, making them particularly suitable for precision machining. Laser precision machining has few influence factors and high precision, which is usually better than other traditional processing methods.
(3) High-speed, fast: from the point of view of processing cycle, EDM tool electrode has high precision, large loss and long processing cycle; the design workload of ECM cavity and profile processing is large, and the manufacturing cycle is also long. The process of long photochemical treatment is complex. Laser precision processing is simple to operate, and the width of slit is easy to control. According to the computer output pattern, high speed engraving and cutting can be carried out immediately. The processing speed is fast and the processing cycle is shorter than other methods.
(4) Safety and reliability: Laser precision processing is non-contact processing, which does not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress; compared with EDM and plasma arc processing, its heat affected zone and deformation are very small, so it can be processed very small. Part.
(5) Low cost: It is not limited by the quantity of processing. Laser processing is cheaper for small batch processing services. For the processing of large-scale products, the manufacturing cost of large-scale products is very high. Laser processing does not need any mould manufacturing. Laser processing completely avoids the collapse of materials during punching and shearing, which can greatly reduce the production cost of enterprises. Grade.
(6) The cutting seam is very small: the laser cutting seam is usually 0.1-0.2 mm.
(7) Smooth cutting surface: laser cutting surface without burrs.
(8) Small thermal deformation: laser cutting has thin slit, fast speed and concentrated energy, so the heat transferred to the material being cut is very small, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
(9) Material saving: Laser processing uses computer program design, which can set different shapes of materials to increase the utilization rate of materials and greatly reduce the material cost of enterprises.
(10) It is very suitable for the development of new products: once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and you can get new products in a short time.
Usually, laser precision processing technology has many advantages over traditional processing methods, and its application prospect is very broad.
To sum up, the content is organized by Lixing Metal. If you have any other relevant information, please feel free to contact us.