- 本站编辑：杭州洛工钣金有限公司发布日期：2019-08-21 14:56 浏览次数：
With the increasing use of metal plates, the design of sheet metal parts has become an important part of the product development process. According to the precision sheet metal processing, mechanical engineers must master the design skills of sheet metal parts in order to make the design of sheet metal meet the requirements of products, and the requirements of function and appearance make the manufacturing of stamping die simple and low cost.
Sheet metal parts are characterized by light weight, high strength, electrical conductivity (can be used for electromagnetic shielding), low cost, and mass production performance. They are widely used in electronics, communications, automobiles, medical equipment and so on. Sheet metal parts are an integral part of computer cases, mobile phones and MP3 players.
Precision sheet metal processing tells us that sheet metal is a comprehensive cold processing process of metal plate (usually less than 6mm), including shearing, stamping/cutting/synthesis, folding, welding, riveting, splicing, molding (such as body). Its remarkable characteristic is the same thickness of the same part. The products processed by sheet metal are called sheet metal parts. The sheet metal parts referred to in different industries are usually different and usually used as the name of components.
Sheet metal processing steps:
Usually, the three most important steps in a sheet metal shop are cutting, punching, cutting and folding.
Sheet metal parts are sheet metal hardware, which can be processed by stamping, bending, stretching and so on. It is generally defined as a part with a constant thickness during machining. Corresponding to castings, forgings, machining parts, etc. For example, the outer iron shell of a car is metal plate, and some kitchen utensils made of stainless steel are also metal plate.
Metal plates are sometimes used for metal plates. This word comes from English sheet metal. Typically, some metal plates are plastically deformed by hand or die stamping to form the desired shape and size, and can be further welded or mechanically infrequently applied. More complex parts, such as chimneys, furnaces and car casings, are made of sheet metal.
To be specific, for example, use metal plates to make chimneys, iron drums, fuel tanks, air ducts, elbows, roundheads, circular Spaces, funnels, etc. The main processes are shearing, bending, bending, bending, welding, riveting and some other geometric knowledge.
Precision sheet metal processing to tell you, sheet metal processing stamping parts processing common problems:
1. Low part cracking: the main reason for the cracking of the bottom of the part is the poor plasticization of the material or the molding ring is too tight. The prevention measures are to replace the plastic material or loosen the compression ring.
2. Burr: in the stamping or finishing process, the residual material is not completely left, and burr occurs under the section of the steel plate. Depending on the cross section, when the burr height is 0.2mm or greater, the iron powder will damage the mold and cause uneven.
3. Roller printing: the cleaning roller or the paper feeding roller is caused by foreign body attachment (with fixed spacing). Under normal circumstances, foreign matter printed on paper can be removed.
4. Slide printing: occurs when the roller slides and suddenly stops or accelerates.
5. Convex and concave: the material surface is abnormally raised or concave, which is caused by mixing foreign matter (iron scrap, dust) in the unwinding wire.
6. The crushing of the coil may be caused by wrinkling at the edges: the unwound guide roll may be caused by wrinkling of the gap between the guide rolls on the die, which is caused by the unfolding of the coil feed.
7. Wrinkles on the side wall: the main reason for wrinkles on the side wall of components is insufficient thickness of materials (slightly smaller thickness is allowed) or eccentricity occurs when installing upper die and lower die, resulting in large clearance on one side and small clearance on the other side. The precaution is to change the material and readjust the mould.
8. Scratches: the main cause of parts' scratches. Sharp scratches or metal dust fall into the mold. The prevention measures are to repair the scratches on the mold and remove metal dust.